Do you have a self-contained Motorhome or Caravan?
Make the most of our beautiful sheltered riverside location and stay the weekend! There are various options available for sites adjacent to the Festival. Both riverside and sheltered paddock sites are available and will be allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis. All self-contained motorhomes are welcome however depending on the size of the vehicle owners may be directed to specific allocated sites.
We just ask you arrive prior to 7.30pm on the Friday night as the road to the Festival site is closed from 6.00am on the Saturday! And departure is from anytime after 6.30pm on Saturday and before 5pm Sunday.
Sites are free of charge, but bookings are essential. To enquire about a space please complete the registration form below.
Note: booking a motorhome site does not provide you with access to the Wairarapa Wines Harvest Festival. Tickets for the Festival must be purchased separately.
By submitting this form you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your motorhome and/or caravan is fully self-contained.
- No tents to be erected on the site.
- You will arrive onsite no later than 7.30pm on Friday 12 March, and depart no later than 5pm on Sunday 14 March.
- Once onsite you will not be able to remove your vehicle from the site until after 6pm on Saturday 13 March except in the case of an emergency (the road will be closed).
- You will remove all rubbish from the site that you bring/create, leaving the site as you found it.
- Access the Wairarapa Wines Harvest Festival you will need to purchase tickets for the event.
- You understand that there is no electricity, running water or facilities available at the camp area.
- You understand that sites will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, and whilst all efforts will be made to allocate your preferred location there are no guarantees.
- You may bring food and beverages for personal consumption to the camping area only. Food and beverages are not to be taken onto the Wairarapa Wines Harvest Festival event site.
- You understand that at the sole discretion of the Wairarapa Wines Harvest Festival event management or landowner, should you not adhere to the terms and conditions laid out above you may be asked to leave the site immediately.